18 Nov Unleashing Potential After School Program Registration is now open!
Our After School program is a safe and educational option for parents with children in grade K-8 grades and it is an enhancement to a child’s regular classroom learning. The program provides a curriculum-based approach to academic support with a STEM and STEAM focus, mentors, literacy development; social-emotional development, positive play, character education, music, fitness, and nutrition.
Nurture : Kinder-2nd, 1:10ratio Empower : Grades 3-5, 1:10 ratio Inspire : Grades 6-8th, 1:10 ratio
Priority Registration Qualifications
- Live and/or work in the Western Addition/Fillmore neighborhood
- A resident of public housing, RVs and SROs
- Experiencing homeless and housing insecurity
- Child in foster care system
- English language learners
- All are welcome and we support families who Identify as African American, Latino /A/X, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Asian, Middle/Eastern, North African
- Receives Free or Reduced Lunch