At the Booker T. Washington Community Service Center, you’ll find opportunities that make a difference – as well as excellent employment benefits and opportunities for professional growth. Like the community we serve, our staff is composed of people from all backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and welcome all who are interested in becoming learning more about careers at Booker T. Washington Community Service Center.
Benefits of Employment at BTWCSC.
• Bringing people together – To explore and connect
• Collaboration – The strength of our community is engaging all of its members, organizations and businesses to provide educational and training opportunities.
• Community Engagement – We provide services and opportunity to the local community in partnership with the city/county and private sector.
• Professional development opportunities – We provide training and career advancement pathing.
Competitive benefits include:
• Long-term disability
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary/supplemental benefits
• Clipper Direct
• Employee assistance program
• Generous paid time off
• Discounts on all Booker T. programs for employees and family members; including preschool, afterschool program and camp
• Staff wellness initiatives for employees who work a regular schedule of 30 or more hours per week.
Our job openings include positions suitable for many experience levels – entry level to senior leadership – and work opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including administrative, business, education, arts, athletics and more.